Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Earthquake...

Many of you have written to ask me about the earthquake in China. Kaiya is fine. The earthquake was far away from her province. Her province is right below Shanghai and many miles away from the earthquake area. I felt my heart jump when I read the news- I felt the panic for a few moments as I searched for a map.

My heart is just aching for all these mothers and fathers who have lost their only child. The only baby they were allowed to have by law- now gone. I can't imagine the pain.
Our Kaiya is OK. So many like her are not. Please pray for these precious people.



If you want to contribute to help during this crisis here is a wonderful organization that I support... http://www.globalgiving.com/pr/2100/proj2086a.html


2 comments:

Tracey said...

What a relief to know K is ok! I am praying for the people affected by this disaster!

gerlthouse said...

So, so glad to know. I immediately thought of your girl and have been checking here for news. The Lord is gracious!