Friday, May 02, 2008

THE BIG NEWS IS COMING!!!


We are SOOOO excited!!!! Monday we will finally get to let you all in on the BIG secret!! This is something we have been working on for MONTHS AND MONTHS! It's not just Russ and I either. There is a team of people who are partnering with us. We have all been kicking tush to get things ready. I can hardly believe we have come this far. Russ had his big meeting this week and it went SO GREAT. Everything is falling into place and I am just BURSTING to tell you. We are finishing up some last minute things that NEED to be done before we launch this. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE check in on Monday to hear all about it. We are truly going to need all of you. I hope and pray you will be as excited as we are about this. Wanna change the world with me???? MAYBE- just maybe- we can. :0) Angel

11 comments:

Farrah and Jed said...

You are opening an orphanage aren't you? OMG Angel I so can't wait to see what you are doing..

Hey I spilt my beans now come on with yours...I will be checking your blog at 7:15 and on Monday morning...Plan on some hits that day!!

hopingforgirl said...

hi!

just found your blog. i'm also in S. Texas and i saw the pics of Sea World below, ha! ;) we're like 5min. from there!

i'm a blog addict and i'll be following your journey! ;)

Michelle Riggs said...

Yeah. I can't wait to jump on board. Thanks to you both for putting this all together.

Praying for this and for your trip too.

Misty said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO REVEAL!! YES, US...CHANGING THE WORLD, ONE LIFE AT A TIME! HOW EXCITING IS THAT???? YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THE BEST TEAM EVER!! START TYPING NOW AND SAVING IT TO POST AT 12 AM ON MONDAY!
XOXO
MISTY

Tessa said...

I am very excited to hear what this is all about! My imagination is running wild! You are unbelievable ... in the past few weeks you have gone to Africa, started a book club on your blog, are getting ready to go to China for your little girl, and you are lauching something huge to change the world! Oh yeah, you also are a mommy and wife! Amazing!

Reba said...

Okay, I am the one who reads the last chapter of a book first. I cannot stand the suspense!!! Tell us. :) Surprise us and do it early. :) I am waiting with anticipation...
Reba

Pep said...

Oh now, now, now - the suspense is going to kill me. I'll be sure to peek in on Monday. Sure you don't want to tell us now? Pep

Darlene said...

wow angel!! we all can't wait!

Erica said...

Can't wait to hear what God's doing! We're excited to hear all about it. Can't wait!

Jane-Jane said...

thanks for your comment....things are getting better, we are just taking off for a couple of days to recharge and get back at it and get things done!

I'll check back after we get back to see what's up with you guys. I have a couple of ideas...can't wait to see if any of them are on track!

thanks for your support!

Billie said...

i read almost everyday anyway, but now i'm really excited! i share your heart, so i will be very pumped to hear what is going on!