Saturday, May 03, 2008

Almost time for the big reveal!

Well, I know you all want to poke and pinch me a little for making you wait for the big surprise till Monday but I promise we are going as fast as we can. Just a few more little things to finish and then we can pass it on to our partners- YOU! ;0) So while you wait I thought I would share the heart of why we are doing this whole thing. The reason we are doing this is because we have a heart to KNOW Jesus and he has made it QUITE clear where he is... Thanks for sharing this Tessa.

I say I TRULY want to know Jesus. I say I want to be with him. He has told me where he will be.... what now?

Hugs, SO MUCH MORE TO COME! Angel

5 comments:

Sheri said...

You have me so curiuos! I can't wait to see Kaiya in your arms! Praying for you...
We have changed our blog name to
http://mommaof3littlemonkeys.blogspot.com/
Sheri
mom to Sophie from EN

Farrah and Jed said...

Angel,
You never ceise to amaze me...You and your hubby are some awesome people and I know what you are doing is going to rock the world because you don't do anything lightly...

I love you girl and I will be stalking your blog like I said starting about 7:15 Monday Morning, So please don't make me wait all day!!!

CAN"T WAIT

Darlene said...

Angel, I have chill bumps from your moving video. My husband and I are both anxious to see what God has in store!!!
God bless you.
Darlene

nikki said...

So excited to see what you guys are up toooo

Laura said...

Angel,
I can't wait to check in tomorrow to see what is GOING ON!!! I still need to comment on Chapter 2 and just got back from the Orphan Summit - completely AWESOME - GOD IS ON THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!