Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Song For My TA

So friends,

Today is 3 weeks to the day from when I got LOA! YAY! I am now very chilled again. Yes, my excitement made me temporarily insane but I think I have recovered. We had a wonderful, restful weekend playing with our girls and doing other fun stuff. Every activity we did I kept imagining with a toddler. This simultaneously thrilled and terrified me. Just in case you didn't know I have a pretty cushy life with my 9yr old and almost 5 yr old. I think our PRECIOUS new 2 yr old addition may add some spice. ;0) I, OF COURSE, am not complaining.... Despite my touch of terror I can hardly WAIT to get my hands on that little cutie. I get to be a toddler mommy again. It's such a fun stage for me- though at times challenging. BUT COME ON! They are SO STINKIN CUTE!

I should be receiving that wonderful TA (travel approval) very soon. I hope this week. I HOPE TODAY! It seems in the past that when I was waiting on something like this a song might coax it along. LOL! ;0) Yeah I know. Pretty much waiting on God to coax it along when he is good and ready. The songs are fun though while we wait. SOOOOOO in honor of my pending TA!!!

OH WHERE IS MY TA
(to the tune of "Where Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?)
.
Oh Where oh Where is my Little TA?
..
Oh Where Oh Where Can It Be?
.
Well it's name is short...
.
But the wait seems long..
.
Come now TA to me!!!!

.

Oh Where Oh Were Is That Pesky TA?
.
Oh Where Oh Where Can It Be?
.
2 little letters....
.
and I can get on that plane!
...
TA..Pretty, pretty, PLEAAAAASE!

7 comments:

Christina said...

Cute song. Praying your TA comes like NOW.

Nikki said...

Hehe, well if that song doesn't hurry it up I don't know what will!

DebbieT said...

another lovely job on the song, Angel...I love it! I hope it does its job!! :) DebbieT

Jacques & Tara said...

Very sweet song....you gotta love the made-up songs! But HONEY, don't give up the day job! Hee! Hee! Just kidding...seriously though, we will pray for it to come sooner than soon!

Ellie said...

Bravo, Bravo, now take a bow!

OK, so I know your mail comes early... So I am thinking it will be here tomorrow~

TA!~

Hugs
Ellie

Elizabeth Engelhardt Cakes and Crafts said...

You are so funny!! It can't come TOO soon for you, but it can for me, if I am going to get this gift completed and to you!!! I just got started. heehee...No worries, it will all work out. Don't forget to let me know what date you want me to put on it!!

Whitney said...

Praying for you!