Monday, April 07, 2008

Semi-conscious...


That's how I feel. It's funny- yesterday I was still going pretty strong and then today CRASH BANG! I am down for the count. Well, not really. I am actually OK physically. I just can't seem to THINK. I keep sitting down to try to write a blog post and nothing is there. I'm like.... uhhhhhh duhhhhhhh.... Africa was ummmm cool, yeah, cool. Apparently I left my brain in Ethiopia. Hopefully, it'll come back to me soon. ;0) Plus KK is determined that we need to make up for lost time. We are cuddling on the couch watching Playhouse Disney and then we are moving on to the American Idol mommy missed. WOOHOO! So I am sure my brain will come home to me soon. As soon as it does I will get posting. It was really some amazing stuff. I just can't seem to do it justice with my new found dumbness. HA! HA! Angel

1 comment:

Lucinda Naia said...

Thrilled that you are back safe & sound (okay, almost sound since your brain might be slightly misplaced at the moment)

Take your time to rest & allow ALL of you to get reconnected (mind, body, soul).

Looking forward to future posts on your experience....