Thursday, April 24, 2008

HELP! I'M USELESS!!!


I feel so bizarre right now! ACKK! All I can think about is my little Kaiya Rain Zhen waiting in China. I have soon to be mommy syndrome! I am so close I can feel it. I can't think straight. I can't stop clicking around on the computer though I have no idea what I am looking for. I can't concentrate. I keep looking at plane tickets even though I can't buy them yet. I need to fill out some forms but I can't even think well enough to get up do the laundry. How am I going to do paperwork? The only thing I sort of want to do is go to Target to get a few things I need for the trip but KK is a little under the weather and doesn't feel up to going out. So here I am... I AM USELESS! For some reason I feel like crying but I am really not sad. I think I am just SO crazy excited that I don't know what to do with it. I actually feel so excited I feel like I might be sick. Wait, am I sick? I don't think so. Maybe I should see if I have a fever. That would be a good excuse for the fact that I am good for NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING! I can't cook... I can't clean... I can't even write a coherent blog post. I just want to get on a plane and go to China. :0) Angel
.
NOTE: I just took my temperature... no fever... except, perhaps, baby fever. Clearly the barfy feeling is caused by my deep need to BE IN CHINA HOLDING MY BABY! OK. I am going to try to chill now. Wendi bought me a National Geographic about China. Maybe I can read that or at least look at the pretty pictures. Hee hee..

13 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent post.
Thank you.

Dimple Queen said...

Girl, it is obvious to me that you are anxious..... I am not around you but you have left two posts in the past hour and have been to my blog a couple of times in the past couple of days and left two comments of which you rarely do... no offense taken there, since I do come here every day, but don't always comment either...

Anyway, I did just post an entry in response to your Dangerous Surrender post. I linked to you and Wendi a couple times.

Come read!

Angela

Jason and Emily said...

Haha...I concur! The barfy feeling is most definitely stress. I had it - simultaneously with the mother of all stomach aches that lasted for a very long afternoon -- just a few days ago. It'll get better... :)

Nikki said...

Oh man... do I ever know this feeling!!! I got it baaad right when I got home from the DR and am getting it again as the time is coming closer! I can just imagine how excited you must be!!

Amy said...

Hang in there! You're going to make it. It's those mommy emotions - that we wish were productive outwardly but really work to bond us to our child before they are here.

Praying for you!

Farrah and Jed said...

I love you....You are the craziest, sweetest, and funniest woman I ever Blog met....

It's almost here...Just wait!!!!

Yeah right, I'm so anxious for you I feel sick

Amy said...

You are making me anxious now too!!! LOVED the outfits by the way- she will be quite the fashion queen for sure! :0) love, Amy

Live to love and laugh said...

I know what you mean. Must be in the air cause I am feeling it too. Can't get anything done but walking around waiting on our Emabssy appointment in GT.
How did we become this strange? We are hoping to leave the same week as you are hoping. Maybe we can pass in the air and wave!
Cindi

Ellie said...

Angel,

I felt totally sick - and USELESS! thought I was pretty useless the entire paper pregnancy too :( I remember when I needed to get a ton done and I walked around in circles for weeks - finally my husband had to do everything and he got it done in a few hours :)

Breathe, dream, pray . . . . Kaiya will be here so soon, and then you will wonder if you can find the time to do the laundry LOL!

I am so excited for you!!!!!

Hugs,

Ellie

Michelle Riggs said...

You will get it all done. I am pretty useless myself before I travel. I can't wait to read about your trip!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! You are hilarious! I can imagine you puttering around on the computer, hoping someone has written something new on their blog to read. Do you have a date yet? I am definitely coming to see Kaiya this summer, so get ready.

love, Lynn

nikki said...

Oh Angel,
You are so close to having that precious girl in your arms.
You are love sick for her!!!!
You are almost there!!!

Tricia said...

You are almost there! Home stretch! I am THRILLED for you!

By the way, check out the China adoption cake on my blog! SO CUTE!