Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MORE KAIYA PICS!!!

THREE MORE PICTURES OF MY BABY GIRL BLOGGER BUDDIES! Yes I know they are similar but I goggle over each one just the same and force you to as well. Hee hee hee.... I love how you can see her walking in the pics. It looks like she was pointing at something or was gripping the nanny with both hands. So cute. There are still a few more pics coming I think and a video clip on it's way soon. The fun never stops!!! ;0)




So of course I then played around with them to make them even more fun! :0)





Sweet little girl. I will be ON MY WAY to squeeze that little pumpkin SO SOON! Don't forget to go to the post below and take your shot at how many days you think we will wait. Angel

15 comments:

TNKerry said...

She is adorable!!! I know you just can't wait to bring her home. I love her pretty red coat, too.

Lou said...

Angel, She is just such a sweetie pie. I am praying you hear something soon!

Sara said...

she looks so tall in these pics and looks like she looking at something very intensely:)

Ellie said...

TRUST ME... We can never get enough of the pictures....

HUGS

Julie said...

She's SO beautiful - and SOOO tall! It won't be long now!!

Jacques & Tara said...

Oh Angel - she is JUST beautiful! I don't even know you - yet feel so much of your excitement!

nikki said...

She is just sooooo sweet!!!
Love the picture done in black and white!!!

Jane said...

What a cutie! And so TALL, too!
Can't wait to see some smiley face pics of her at home!

Ryan and Heather said...

She's so sweet. I can't wait until she is in your arms forever!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh! I am in love!! I can't wsit to see the pics of you holding her:) I bet you are beaming!!

Amy said...

She is beautiful and looks like she carefully takes in all that is going on around her!

Pep said...

She's so beautiful! I can't imagine being you - the excitement in your home must be amazing. My very best to you!! Love, Pep

Lucinda Naia said...

Love the new pictures....

Here's a way to look at the number of days: You have less days to wait than you have waited already. ANY DAY now it will be your turn to have YOUR LOA!

ANY DAY NOW...

Suzanne said...

What a sweetie! And she is tall, isn't she?
Suzanne

Suzanne said...

What a sweetie! And she is tall, isn't she?
Suzanne