Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mission Trip Response!

YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME! I am so excited and blown away by the response I have received already. WE ARE GONNA HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP! I do not have firm dates or solid info to share yet. When I do I will go through and e-mail those who have left me info. I have archived your responses so I will have them. I will also notify people on the blog. I don't have any extra info to send yet but intend to have it before the summer. I will look up flights etc... Thank you so much for wanting to join me. :0) It's gonna be great! Hugs, Angel

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your spot via YouTube. I am from SC and have 2 adopted children from Vietnam and a biological daughter. The video from one year with Zoe hit me as we contemplate number 4. It was awesomely done. Thanks for pulling at my heartstrings. We adopted 2 infants, but would be looking at a 7-8 year old boy. I believe in signs.....your video may have been one for me. As we are finally comfortable with a 5,7 and 9 year old, as we finally have no adoption debt.....I have a hard time not grabbing onto another little one.....thank you ....

Jacci
vanvodetroit@msn.com

Wendy said...

Count me and Katie in for a mission trip.

Sara said...

I would like to do a mission trip in the future, but next year may be too early for me according to when Kate comes home. Keep me in the loop.

chitwood said...

It will be great. Thanks so much for pulling the information together.
Marianne

Tracey said...

You are awesome Angel!!

Ellie said...

Count me in too...

I think I left a message before, but not sure...

I have been wanting to go on a mission trip SOOOOOOOOOOO bad...


HUGS
Ellie

The Write Life said...

Hi Angel! I'd love to be added to your list for updates on the Guatemala trip '09. Is there an age cut-off? My daughters, ages 13 and 14 at the time of the trip, would also like to go.

Paige Dooly
paige@paigedooly.com