Monday, March 03, 2008

Might be new pictures of Kaiya soon!!!



-
There might be new pictures of our sweet Kaiya popping up on my friend's blog soon. She said she is going to the orphanage to see Kaiya TODAY! Her little sweety is doing great. YAY!!! I didn't expect her to be visiting till later in the week. This is WONDERFUL! I think China is like 12 hours ahead of me. Not sure. Hmmmm.... So we will see. Please pray for this family as they adjust and pray for favor as they ask to take pictures and video of our sweet babies. Help me keep an eye out. THANK YOU SO MUCH ELLIE! YIPPPEEEE! Hugs, Angel

6 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

i read her blog and when she mentioned seeing Kaiya I knew she must of meant your little gal! yay, i hope you get video and photos real soon.

leslie

Tracey said...

Hooray! How exciting!! Another beuatiful child!

Billie said...

what an awesome gift!

Scarlett_333 said...

Ooo I can't wait to see them!!

Nikki

Anonymous said...

I'M KEEPING MY EYES OUT AND WIDE OPEN FOR "SHOW AND TELL"!!!~!
I LOVE YOU
Mia Momma

JuJu - said...

Hoping for pics soon:)