Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The COOLEST educational website!


CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE! If you have kiddos in the learning letters and reading stage this is a MUST SEE! Soooooooo cool!

-


-

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I just had to share. :0) KK and Zoe are so excited about it. They just keep begging to "play that game" which means they are READING books on the computer. It is WONDERFUL and self guided. So they don't even need me to help. WOOOOHOOO! I love technology.

-

Does anyone know of any more awesome websites like this one? Does anyone know if there is one equivalent to this one that does math skills?? That would be so great. Hugs, Angel

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I checked it out and it looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing the link, Angel!

Billie said...

My son is in public school and this is the website they promote...thanks for reminding me of it.

I'm sure you have used it, but I think PBS has a great site...I think they have an "older"kids area now too.

Cassie said...

I still have not found a great math one. If you find one let me know. Alicia and Carly both love starfall as well! Oh I ordered a flip, it should be here soon.

chitwood said...

Thanks for sharing the link Angel. I was babysitting for my 4 year old nephew tonight and he had a great time with it.

Marianne

HoustonMamaJenn said...

This is one of Alyssa's favorite's as well!!

mehrkens5 said...

cyberchase on pbs has some good math games. try this for some on-line math manipulatives.

http://nlvm.usu.edu

The Crazy Mom said...

Yea, my 5 years old son Kyler love this Starfall website. His teacher recommended him to try this at home and learn and study more about it.

Natalie C. said...

Thanks for this site...Caleb loved it!

Livin' out loud said...

we love this site too!!