Tuesday, March 18, 2008

70 days down.... how many to go???


70 Days.... 70 DAYS!!! Today is 70 days we have been waiting for LOA(letter of approval)from China. AACCCKKK! 70 DAYS!!!! The usual wait is between 60-90 days. Though it sometimes can be a bit more or less. Our last set of agency LOAs came at 94 days I think. The set before that was 84. Today we have a couple of people at 91 days. ACCCCKKK! Did I say that already?
.
OK... what you are hearing are not cries of distress. I am really fine. It's just crazy excitement. Now.... it would be super nice to just have this part done before I go to Africa. Otherwise I am going to have to REALLY work hard to not let it drive me NUTSO cause while I am in Ethiopia I won't have my cell phone and only limited dial up internet... OH HORRORS! ;0) Hee hee! I know I am pathetic. DON'T TAKE MY INTERNET! WAAAHHH! I will be calm.... I will be calm..... I will be calm.... seriously though....it would be a huge blessing to get it before Africa but I WILL CHILL ABOUT IT! I AM CHILLED! I AM! Anyway, remember we should travel around 6 weeks after LOA if all goes well. SOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!! Stay tuned folks. It's about to get wild and fun around these parts. What am I saying? It's ALWAYS wild and fun around these parts! :0) Angel
.
PS I WANT YOUR PREDICTIONS! How many days do YOU think we will wait????? Come on... it'll be fun. I will guess day 90.... and HOPE for day 70! ;0)

11 comments:

Nikki said...

I predict.... 77 :) It's coming soon!

Wendy said...

I am guessing 83, but hoping for less!

Dimple Queen said...

Wendy and I were in the same mind of thinking....But just for the sake of not having the same guess, I will say 85.

Praying for you!!! (and your nerves!)

Anonymous said...

I say 87, of course hope for less! I also was wondering, I left you a comment on the blog about people wanting to join you for these mission trips. I haven't heard anything back yet. I am interested in learning more about the one you plan on taking to Guatemala in 2009. Please email me with any info you might have as of now. Thanks so much. Good luck to you.
Corey, from Missouri
goose189@hotmail.com

Ellie said...

I am going to say April 1... NO JOKE!!!!

So how many days is that? 84... Right in the middle of Wendy and Dimple Queen...

ASLO... I want to go on the Mission to GUat in 09... Please add me to the list... Hopefully by then things will be alot more smoother...

HUGS
ELLIE

ManyBlessings said...

Hmmm...ok, I should pick something no-one else has, so I will say that's it's going to be day 80. Really I want to guess day 90 just for the heck of it and to be the last number, but I wouldn't do that to your tender heart. So I'll say 80. Sounds like a good number, right? ;)
d

JMR said...

I am thinking 88 days - but I'm hoping for less! Love the pics you posted above, she is precious!!

Princess D said...

I want to say tomorrow :-) but my guess is 89 days! Can't wait to hear the plans for the trip!
D

Melissa said...

My guess is 82....

Reba said...

Oh, all my answers are taken. Let me think...I am thinking high school. I will go with 89, but I really hope it is sooner. :) I check in a lot to see those letters, though I can never remember which letters I am looking for. I was doing good to learn all of the abbreviations for Guatemala, I am still working on other countries. :) I do hope you get it before you leave!
Reba

Whitney said...

81 for me

Praying for you all!