Friday, February 01, 2008

A New Look For My Birthday....

Like my new look?? For my birthday I decided to give my blog a little spiffiness. I know, most people would cut their hair or get their nails done for their birthday. NOT ME! I am a certified blog nerd!! BUT I LOOOOOVE it. I also love supporting Nikki over at Blogs For A Cause...
-
-
With every blog she does Nikki donates a portion to charity. Then she saves another huge chunk of it for the mission trip she will be going on this summer. Her prices are so reasonable too. GO NIKKI! You rock! I sure hope you can come with me to Africa next time. ;0) Angel

10 comments:

ManyBlessings said...

Love the new look! I've got her on hold to do mine too. Love that girl's work and even more important, I love her cause. :)
d

kim p said...

Happy Birthday, Angel! Thanks for the challenge to donate to Love Without Boundaries. I'm so thankful they won!

kim p said...

Happy Birthday, Angel! Thanks for challenge to donate to Love Without Boundaries. I'm so thankful they won!!

Stephanie (Maya's mommy) said...

Beautiful blog!!! I love it! Nikki rules!!! :>)
Happy Birthday!!! This upcoming year holds many blessings for you! Wahoo!!!!
stephanie

Pep said...

Angel, I love your new look!
And ... I love that your a blog nerd! ;) Hugs - Pep

Livin' out loud said...

Very nice Angel, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hugs
Susan

Lucinda Naia said...

Love your blog's new look!

Sending you a separate email with a prayer request. You can share with others. Just not sure I want to share it on your comments log

Natalie C. said...

yes, love the colors and happy birthday!

Laurie said...

LOVE the new blog and Feliz Cumpleanos!

Tonya Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Angel. I think your blog is on the cutting edge!! What day are you in for your LOA wait now?