Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Guatacuties


Today we had SO much fun. We got to meet some Guatabuddies at The Woodlands Children's Museum. It was so much fun. We hung out with
-
Candy and Kya Blu from
-
as well as a few other friends. It was a GREAT afternoon. I can hardly wait till next time. Here are a few pictures and a little video I put together with my little flip camcorder. I just did it really quickly in like 10 minutes. I was having fun seeing what it can do. I also stole a few from Candy's blog! Enjoy. :0) Angel
























6 comments:

JuJu - said...

I am so glad you guys got to hang out and enjoy your kids together - nothing like it!!!
I am a bit jealous - I would love to meet Wendy and Natalie:)
They are both amazing chicks:):)
You ALL have beautiful chilcren and I loved the mix of blond and brown haired beauties!!!!!:)looked like my back yard;)
Love you girly!

Natalie C. said...

We had a blast too. I wish we could have stayed longer but with the weather the way it was when we left it took almost 3 hours to get home. Caleb was whipped. Your Zoe girl is so incredibly sweet and Kaitlyn, how cute is she? I am so glad we finally got to meet and I am hoping we can get together more often since we live so close.

Anonymous said...

Kya's & Jagger's NaNa says: Thank you for the pics and especially the video!! I loved it--these children are so amazing!!
Blessings to you all!

nikki said...

Looks like so much fun!!!!
That Camcorder is awesome!!!!

Tracey said...

So awesome that all of you can get together!! All of the kids are beautiful! I am also so glad that the beach condo thing worked out:) Have a great time:)

Candy said...

OK GIRL...LOVE THE VIDEO...YOU ROCK and YES I AM BUYING ONE NEXT WEEKEND....You got me thats for sure especially with the FREE PHONE HOW TO you offered. Girl I just love you and your GIRLS and I am so excited about getting two Kya's together REALLY SOON. Zoe...KYA TOTALLY LOVES you and I know you all will be best of Buddy's forever....OH AND the Pic of Zoe looking at Kya while holding her and the Pic Of ME KY KY with her hands over her mouth are PRICELESS and I stole them already... HUGS