Tuesday, January 01, 2008

WE ARE DTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Not only are we DTC (dossier to China) but our dossier has ARRIVED in China!!!!! WOOOHOOO! I just found out today because the adoption agency office was closed for New Year's. Our dossier was actually mailed on the 29th of Dec and just arrived a few hours ago in China! It has already been translated so it is ready to be logged in! I feel so blessed and excited. I am praying for God's perfect timing. I am crossing my toes and fingers hoping that God's timing is lighting fast. Hee hee hee... We shall see. I feel very peaceful about the whole thing. Of course I want her home but I remain at non-anxious status! ;0)



The next step we wait for is LID. (Log In Date)That means that the government has logged us in and we are officially under review.

YIIPPPPEEEEE!!! What a great way to start this fabulous year of 2008!
-
Love you Kaiya baby. We will be there before you know it!!
-
Love, Angel

12 comments:

Scarlett_333 said...

Yay- that is so great!! I hope everything runs smoothly- and I'm sure it will!

Nikki

Farrah and Jed said...

Angel that is wonderful news...I have been stalking looking for that DTC....I'm so happy for you!!

You are an amazing person and what a joy your daughters have to have you as there mom. I would be proud to call you my mom!!!

Farrah and Jed said...

But since we are the same age, I don't think you could be my mom..
So I guess I will settle for a great friend..

Thank you Angel

The McKenzie Crew said...

I am telling you - this is so meant to be - from the first step things have FLOWN by - this is just amazing!!!!!!!! What a miraculous timeline Angel:)

I know you are so happy things are going well - after the FIGHT to get Miss Zoe home - this is your turn to just sit back and let God bring Kaiya home:)

Love you and CONGRATULAIONS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Angel!!! That is awesome news! This news will hopefully scare the blahs right out of you! (I was in the blahs right there with you - I think it's the time of year!) Can't wait to hear about the LID. Hugs, DebbieT

Amy said...

YIPPEE YA WHOOOOOOOOIE!!! Doing the happy dance right here with you! Now I cannot wait till she is HOME. I'm going to drive to your house and spend the entire day spoiling that precious baby of yours whether you want me to or not. (See what kind of friend I am!) LOL SO HAPPY for you! Love ya- Amy

Anonymous said...

congrats, that is wonderful news! So I was looking back on your china adoption process back-logs and on reading about the thread it dawned on my, that you might LOVE the book my friend wrote. She wrote it in honour of her chinese-adopted baby-girl Kaylee when she was 1. Kaylee will be 8 soon, and is just a joy. check out her site fmi .. http://www.ladybugproductions.ca/intro.html
I bought a copy of this book to read to my son (even though he it not adopted) because he sends such a lovely message. I think it would be a neat book for you to read to your children, in preparation for Kaiya. And it's for a good cause .. proceeds to the chinese adoption fund.
I'm looking forward to reading about your journey this year!
Sarah

Christina said...

YEAHHHHH that is awesome news. Heres to a quick LID

David and Marianne said...

Congratulations Angel! Such encouraging news! Will be praying your daughter comes home soon!

Natalie C. said...

Great news! Boy, that seemed to happen quick...here's to a speedy LID.

Amy said...

Praying for a quick log in date! Come on home Kaiya!

PeWee said...

FABULOUS! LOVE those expressive faces and thumbs up!