Thursday, December 13, 2007

A song for my I171-H

-
It seems many of you feel that I need to write another poem/song to encourage my I171-H to arrive. :0) Here goes.... OH remember DTC means dossier to China.

(To the tune of "I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas")


I'm dreaming of a DTC Christmas
It'll be like one I've never known
Where the government was efficient
and I was really patient
and my sanity is still my own

I'm dreaming of a DTC Christmas
With all the paperwork I sign
May my paper be in the mail tonight
and be on to China on a flight

So what do ya think???? COME ON I 171-H! ;0) Angel

11 comments:

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

heehee

You cracka me up! I love your positive outlook, even in times of stress. Very inspirational.

Ellie said...

There you go~

I bet you it is in there!

How could it not with a song like that?????

HUGS

Emily N said...

Great little song. Maybe we should write one too. We are waiting for I171H as well! Hoping we can both celebrate it by tomorrow!

Amy said...

Oh Angel- you are killing me! LOL What other hidden talents have you been holding out on us!? Too cute!

The Collins Family said...

Is she out there yet? You may be stalking the mail lady, but I'm stalking you!

Come on already mail lady!

Christina said...

Your hilarious. Come on mail lady and bring that I171-H

Anonymous said...

It's awesome, Angel....I have no words...haha! Is that mail lady looking over her shoulder yet??...she better be...Angel's closing in!!! :) DebbieT

Ellie said...

Ok... IT is about that time... Look out your window... Is the Mail person her yet????

Dang... Come on already...

Come Out Come Out where ever you are mail person... Don't they realize, they need to come to your street first these days!

I think if you stand out there with some cookies... it might speed them up!

Amy said...

Very nice. :)

Betsy said...

YOU NEED HELP A. Getting worried about you... (totally kidding).

I like the creative juices.

Oh, and thank you so much for the Momma tribute a week or two ago.
I love you!

Christine said...

I feel for you. I'm in the same boat as you are....singing the blues.

I emailed USCIS and they finally emailed me back with the answer, "expect delays." Sigh.