Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My New Look!!!

Look at my shnazzy new blog!!! Isn't it cool? Did you think you were in the wrong place???? NO IT'S STILL ME!! Just a little more stylish thanks to my new friend Nikki.

I just love the picture of my 3 little princesses up in the corner. OOOOHHHHHH! Don't they look beautiful all together? I love those girls so much. How did I get so blessed??

I want to thank Nikki for redoing the blog for me. I have been wanting it done for a long time but didn't know how. She asked me about my style and she hit it right on the NOSE! This is SO ME!

She did a TERRIFIC job and it's for a great cause. Nikki is raising money for a humanitatian trip to the Dominican Republic. Plus she is only charging $20 and donating $5 of that to Kiva. You KNOW how we love Kiva around here!!! Of course I slipped her a little extra cause COME ON! She is awesome. Go check out what she does here if you want
http://madebynikki.blogspot.com/

HUGS! Angel

6 comments:

Bekah said...

Looks GREAT Angel! Well done Nikki! LOVE Kiva...that's awesome!

ManyBlessings said...

I love it! Nikki is doing my blog right now. I think she does fantastic work and I'm honored to support her trip!
d:)
PS~Not sure if my other comment ever showed up regarding the video. Thank-you. It came at a time when I needed it most. God bless you for your generous heart. :)

Muriel and Jerry said...

It looks awesome! Love it!

Kim said...

I love it!! I need a Nikki blog now too!!

Stephanie (Maya's mommy) said...

Ooooo...love it!! She just finished mine new look too. Very awesome! And great to support her cause. Plus- she does awesome work!
stephanie

Farrah said...

I love the new look...
I'm so happy to help Nikki out too isn't she awesome.