Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I 171-H IS ON IT'S WAY!!!!!!!!

-

Houston Orphan Petitions YOU ROCK! Those people are so wonderful!!!! I just got my fingerprints done THURSDAY and they wrote me an e-mail today just to let me know they were mailing my I171-H TODAY!!!!!!! Their kindness for Kaiya has been amazing. They have been so considerate of the fact that she is a waiting SN child. Their efficiency and communication has been unbelievable.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW WE STALK THE MAIL MAN!!! Hee hee..... I am thinking it should be here tomorrow. Russ and I just have to get one document notarized at the bank tomorrow and then we are ready to authenticate. Hopefully we will get the I171-H in the mail too. Then Thursday I will drive to the Secretary of State's office and get things authenticated. They will do it on the spot cause Texas is awesome like that. Then I will get back in my little minivan and get on over to the Consulate for China to get things stamped by them. Then DART to the Fed Ex office to overnight it to Children's House to get looked over. THEN they get it processed and sent to CHINA!!! THEN I AM DTC!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! I have high hopes that we will have that dossier in China next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???????? Thank you Lord. This is amazing. What better Christmas present could I receive short of Kaiya on my door step. Hee hee. Hmmmm...maybe I should write a poem about that.


HUGS! Angel

8 comments:

Amy said...

So happy for you that things are moving along. Praising the Lord for things falling in place to bring Kaiya home!

Lynn said...

You are a machine....I can't believe how quickly you are getting this done....Way to go!

Lynn

Christina said...

That is so great. Hopefully things will be smooth sailing.

Holly said...

Congrats!!!! That is awesome!!!!

The McKenzie Crew said...

You know it is meant to be when his hand is moving right in front of you:)

What a miracle this is already!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo happy for you darlin!

After the Zoe wait - this is you reward:)

JUlia:)

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

It can be amazing how the sea of paperwork can part in front of you when you really want to get that dossier done. Chris and I had our dossiers completed in 3 weeks (minus the 171-h) for both of our adoptions. Never doubt the determination of a dedicated momma!

So excited for your family -- soon that precious girl will be in your arms and home forever!!!
Hugs, Beckie

Ellie said...

OMG... THis is getting more exciting every day...!!!!

YES... AN POEM IS NEEDED!

I bet the GIRLS, are SOOOOOOOOOO excited!

HUGS

Betsy said...

Awesome! What is DTC? Anything like a D&C?

How long will it take to bring Kaiya home once you are "registered" with China?

So is Kaiya's name going to be Shauntie? Tad bit confused, nothing abnormal for me :)

Many hugs coming your way.