Thursday, December 06, 2007

Fingerprints Are Done!

-
YAY! Sorry to leave you hanging!! (Ellie ;0) hee hee) We were gone ALL DAY yesterday. When we finally got home I was wiped out. BUT THEY ARE DONE!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! Kaitlyn and I spent 2 1/2 hours there but I don't even CARE! I am too happy. The lady who did our fingerprints was very sweet and said ours our very distinct and clear so they should have results extremely quickly. Yiiiipppeee! Merry Christmas to me I hope. Let's keep praying and creating poetry for that I171-H!! Hugs, Angel

7 comments:

Ryan and Heather said...

YAY! It's not much longer now!
We are also getting our fingerprints done (again!) today and are praying we will receive the I171H very very quickly!
I love the new blog look by the way, the picture of your daughters together is so beautiful.
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Ellie said...

YA!!!! So glad that part is over... Now the wait... Hopefully it will be really quick!

HUGS..

amber said...

Yay for your "clear and distinct" fingerprints!! I remember how relieved I was when ours turned out well the first time!

I really like the new design on your blog -- it looks so hip! :)

Love ya,
Amber

nikki said...

Glad the finger prints are done.
Now come on I171-H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

OK - I'm commenting about 5 posts late... but that is par for the course, lately. ;)

Love the new blog look! It's very cool!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the B/W of the girls on the swing... one of my fave's...

LOVED the Christmas montage!!!! What beautiful children... I was
in tears! We need to get all these babies H-O-M-E!!!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great news!!!

David and Samantha said...

I came upon your blog and just wanted to send our best wishes for you as you wait for your 171-H form. We are adopting from Japan and it took EXACTLY 12 weeks for our 171H to come in the mail and I was soooo happy when it finally came. This is our first adoption, so we are really excited. I look forward to follwing your journey.
-Samantha