Saturday, November 03, 2007

We are doing great!!!!


SOOOO sorry I haven't updated more!!! We have been CRAZY busy loving on these PRECIOUS babies. I will fill you in on so many more details but here is the two minute version... they have Internet but it's slow. So I can load pics but it's not easy. :0) Might have to see a lot of them when I get home. The babies are adorable and sweet. The orphanage is a wonderful place. Guatemala is breathtaking and wonderful. I am so grateful to experience this country outside of the Guatemala City experience I had during the adoption. It's like another world entirely. It's simple and sweet. The people are kind and the pace is slow. It's wonderful. I have found myself in tears multiple times on this trip already. I am blown away by all of it. I don't even know where to start tonight. I am too tired. BUT I will fill you in on all the details. I love it here. Here are the few pics I have managed to get loaded so far. I know... it's a sad few. BUT I promise there is more to come. HUGS to you. The view from our apartment

The airplane ride
The gang :0)
Random tree falls on someone's HOUSE!!! WOW!!
My breakfast. YUMMY!!!
Our ride to the orphanage. It was AWESOME! HEE HEE!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

It is like I am there all over again...same view, same breakfast, same bus! Praying it is a great week for you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update!

I can't wait to go on a missionary trip!

Christina said...

I am so excited for you to be able to take this trip. I only wish I was able to go with you. Have a wonderful and safe trip.

jeneflower said...

You guys look like you are having a great experience! Thanks for taking the time to bless other's lives.

Anonymous said...

Hello there Angel Face,
So good to see these pictures. Things are good her on the home front with Kamp Polkadot. We pray for you daily...throughout the day! Ok..off to make us breakfast.
I love you
Momma

Anita said...

Sounds like a successful trip so far! Give the babies my love too!

David and Marianne said...

I am SO excited I found your blog!! I'm an Eagles Nest mommy!!! My sweet baby girl is there with you right now : ) Her name is Darlene Nicol Juan Salvador and she's 1 month and a couple weeks old. I had tears in my eyes picturing someone in your group giving my girl some extra love! THANK YOU for caring for those children and hugging on them when their families are not able. The Lord is so good!! Please know we will be praying the Lord uses you in a mighty way while you are there! And if you get a chance would you mind holding my girl(we're naming her Sarah)and whisper in her ear that mommy and daddy are coming soon. Thank you again!
Marianne Gross
our blog is www.thegrossfam.blogspot.com and e-mail is dm.gross@juno.com

Kimmie said...

We are currently awaiting an adoption to Guatemala...things are If'y right now- we are praying and believing God will direct our steps.

bless you in Guatemala

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted come meet us