Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Waiting Children

My WONDERFUL agency just got a new list of waiting children who need families. Some are from the same province as Kaiya! They are so precious. Special needs range from very minor to moderate I'd say. They have quite a few little boys. OHHHHHH it's making me wish I could bring another one home. I am already in love with a few little boys! I don't think China allows people to adopt more than one at a time.

E mail me if you are interested in learning more about adopting a waiting child. :0)angelweir@gmail.com

Angel

PS HER PROVINCE IS Zhe Jiang Province!!! HEE HEE!!

5 comments:

Mom2noah said...

Angel, Angel, Angel.....WHAT PROVINCE IS KAIYA'S? hihihi! I have asked like 3 times!!! ANSWER ME!! hihihihihihihi! (just joking!)

Love You!

Courtney said...

I had NO idea you were adopting from China. I thought you were doing a domestic. AM I thinking of someone else?

How exciting!!!

I would LOVE to do a China adoption, but I think we would not meet their requirements as we have so many kids. If they are special needs are the rules more lax?

lisa kindred said...

What an incredible blog. Praying you find rest as you take time for yourself. The song is just beautiful . Who sings that? I would love to have a copy of it. Jenny, who went on your trip to Guatemala works in my husbands office. I can't wait to hear how you connected. Praying special blessings on you and your family. You are such a servant and example to so many. Lisa

Our Adoption Journey said...

Angel-
I just want to thank you for the WONDERFUL pictures you took of the children at the EN. The picture posted on the EN website of our son (Cristian Alexander "Mason") is just absolutely PRECIOUS and PRICELESS.

It brought tears of joy to my eyes the moment I looked at it. Thank you again for your time, patience and compassion for the EN staff and children.

Jennifer
www.thewilkensfamily.blogspot.com

Powell Adoption said...

Angel,
I just wanted to say congratulations on your little girl. I am so excited for this next journey that God has you on. I can't wait to hear updates of this adoption as well. Your Guatemala trip seemed amazing! Have a great time closing the Zoo.
Laura