Friday, November 02, 2007

Sweet girl...

Thank you ALL for your amazing response to Zoe's 1 year post. I have been reading all of them to her. She just LOVES it. It's not too late if you haven't left yours yet. I know she will read them years from now!! What a special gift you have given her. I am so grateful. You helped make her day very special.

Here are the girls watching the video I made.


I think Zoe watched it 10 times in a row!!! :0)


She loved it SO much. Precious girl...

Here is Zoe getting a little teary over her video.
-
Awwww..... you can't help but love that girl. :0) Angel

3 comments:

Jane-Jane said...

Zoe, I can't share at this time with you all that I want to....just know that through your mom and dad's love for you, my life has been forever changed. You are a very blessed young lady to have the parents you have...they ROCK! Watching you grow and develop your school and social skills has been awesome. You have come a long way...BABY! I look forward to watching you grow into the young lady that God intends for you to be. He has an AWESOME plan for your life.

Here's to the next year and how much you will learn and grow up!

Hugs to you and your family,
Jane

ManyBlessings said...

Awww...sweet Zoe...
d

Anita said...

Zoe, I've been watching your journey too. You are a beautiful young lady!