Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sick...sick...sick...

Hey there! I haven't abandoned you all. It's just that I got sick. Not horrible sick- just coughy, draggy sick. It's no fair really cause I tried to take it easy and I STILL got sick. Oh well.. I don't feel horrid so I am just gonna be grateful! I'm sure I'll be my old self in a day or two. :0) There is some irony here though. See... I made it through an entire week in Guatemala holding 62 kids with various germs and colds and got NOTHING. Then I came home and immediately caught a cold from Kaitlyn. Funny. Gotta see the humor there. Angel

10 comments:

Christina said...

Hope your feeling better really soon.

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Feel Better Soon!!!!!

Mindy

Anonymous said...

your body waited til it had time to get sick!! Feel better soon! Debbie T

nikki said...

Isn't that always the way!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Farrah said...

I've had the same thing for days now...Hope u feel better soon!

Amy said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Stephanie (Maya's mommy) said...

Bummer! But it is no accident!! The Lord needed you strong to love on those babies! And so did the PAPs!!! Feel better!

Jane-Jane said...

God has an amazing way of covering us when we are on a mission for His glory. Life at home is just that...life, with the good and the bad! I found the same thing to be true while I was in Thailand.... He totally kept me safe and free from harm and illness. I return home and all the aches and pains returned. God is AWESOME!

Feel better soon!

Scarlett_333 said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!
Nikki

Scarlett_333 said...

By the way, I wanted to thank you for sharing yoru thoughts about Kiva. I had heard of the organization before in passing, but knew very little about it. I have now created an account and am going to start lending soon (just have to get some money on my paypal). I am really excited about it! Do you lend or are you just trying to raise awareness about it? If you do lend, how would you consider the company now a few months after your first post abotu it?
Nikki