Thursday, November 08, 2007

I DID IT!!! :0)

Yesterday I went on EIGHT zip lines criss crossing the jungle in Guatemala!! EIGHT OF THEM!!! I was 280 ft up! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? WOW! We hiked across swinging bridges and waterfalls. We fed monkeys and look out over Lake Atitlan while we FLEW through the air. It was nothing short of amazing. It was one of the coolest things I have ever done. When I get home I have all kinds of fun pictures and video for you. Since it takes 5 minutes to upload one picture here this will have to do for now. :0) OK I am off to love on more babies. I can't tell you how much I have loved this trip.



9 comments:

Ellie Puls said...

This sounds so Amazing! God How I wish I could be something like that... Someday, I am going to take the kids back to thier home country and have wonderful adventures as you are...

INCLUDING... Loving on kids! I want them to see EVERYTHING in the country!

Know what I mean!

HUGS

nsmorinville said...

I would really love to know what your church did to get this together to run this mission?? I would love to do a mission just like this and would love some information when you get home about it. Love all the babies up for the rest of us too!!!
Love,
Steph

jeneflower said...

You are brave! I have never dared to try out a zipline. It looks like you are having a blast!

Jeffery said...

Angel, I am so glad that you guys are enjoying your trip along with the hard work you are putting in. We are still in Guatemala City waiting on Pink for Anna. I would love to visit the Eagle's Nest.

Scott W

Amy said...

Angel,

You are quite a woman! :) I opted to skip the zipline, now I'm wondering if I should of done it. :)

Powell Adoption said...

Angel,
Your trip sounds amazing! When my husband and I went on our honeymoon to Costa Rica we went on a zipline through the cloud forest, it was one of the coolest things I have done as well. Yeah for serving God and having amazing adventures! Keep loving on those kids for me and I will be here loving on my two beautiful Guatemala babies. Have a fabulous trip!
Laura

David and Marianne said...

Sounds Awesome!!! Is this something EN arranges for groups to do or did you all plan this yourself?? Just curious b/c my husband's youth group and our orphan ministry are planning a trip to EN next summer : )
Marianne

amber said...

All I can say is, "you rock!!" :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't Lake Atitlan wonderful!!!