Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Soccer Boy!

My man is getting old people. :0) It's the big 32 today! Hee hee... You know we met when I was still 18 ALMOST 19 and he was 20. I have been crazy about him ever since.


Russ, I can't begin to describe how thankful I am for the day you were born. You are the most phenomenal person I have ever known. I do not say that lightly. I know you will do things in your life that will amaze everyone. Yet I won't even be a little surprised. I know it is in you. I see it unfolding right before my eyes.

YOU, Soccer Boy, are the best decision I believe I have ever made. I looked at you years ago and saw a Godly young man, a risk taker, a go getter, a world changer. Plus you are easy on the eyes! :0) I love you soccer boy! You are truly my best friend.


I KNEW I could not find a better man to share my life with. I had people tell me I was crazy to marry you so young. I remember in particular this one guy was telling me I should NOT get married. He said I needed to go "live my life" and have some adventures before I got married. I told him that my life was NOT going to stop when I married you. I told him- I wanted to live my adventures with YOU.


Well, if only he could see us now. :0) The Voice Of Adventure is our whole motto! I can't begin to fathom my life if you had not been born. You are everything to me. I would line up every man on Earth and choose you all over again. We have gone places and done things that people think are CRAZY!!! Not only do I ADORE you but we are great together! AND it's only just begun my friend. Getting older with you is exciting. Life is just getting more fun by the minute. Every year our eyes are opened more. Every year with you is unforgettable!





Bring on another year baby... It's gonna be the best yet.

Crazy HUGS for my sexy soccer boy. Love you... Chipmunk
_
P.S. I would get THIS for your birthday if I COULD baby!! Hee hee... This is Russ' dream car everyone! Hee hee.... :0) I could just see it now...Russ driving the weiner mobile! ;0)

7 comments:

Ashley said...

My husband would want the Oscar Meyer car, too.

Must be a guy thing. LOL!

Happy Birthday to your husband. :)

Ellie said...

Happy Birthday Russ...

Do you have an older brother that is avail? HEHEHE...

Your fault I ask Angel!

HUGS
Ellie

PeWee said...

Happy Birthday Russ!

Jane-Jane said...

Happy Birthday Russ, and thank you for sharing your beautiful bride with us.

My life will forever be changed because of you and Angel. And on this Thanksgiving Eve, I am very thankful for your family. You guys rock and are a GREAT encouragement to many of us.

Christine said...

Neat. I should go down memeory lane. I met and married my husband when I was only 18. :)

Dimple Queen said...

Happy Birthday Russ!

Angel that was such a sweet trip down memory lane. What a great b-day present! I may be copying it in a couple weeks. Carlton and I have been married 11 years in January but we have been together since my freshman year. That makes 15 years! WOW! Really doesn't seem that long in some ways that is!

Angie

Carrie said...

What a sweet post. It is so nice to see people happy with their soul mate like we are. Hope you had a great celebration and continue a life full of love and adventure!