Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Our Little Viking Girl

Yesterday Zoe had her first major presentation ever!!! She had to make a book about Vikings and present it to the class and their parents.
She wanted to dress in Viking apparel. We did our best.


I was a nervous wreck. It was way worse than me having to do it. I am just so protective of her heart.



Zoe works so hard. She was adorable I think she did a fabulous job. We are so thankful for her school and teachers. They have been so kind and encouraging.



I feel so proud of my girl. She is my favorite Viking in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

No doubt about it....she is my favorite Viking too.

Looks like you had a great weekend! :) Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hands down she is the CUTEST Viking I have EVER seen! Good Job Zoey and good job mommy!!! Amy