Sunday, October 21, 2007

My mission trip to Guatemala- 2 WEEKS LEFT!

Some of you mentioned that you would like to make a donation for the orphanage in Guatemala. I will list some specific needs. You can leave me a comment with your e-mail address if you would like to mail something. I will contact you.

White sheets for twin beds one double set, Crib sheets, Pack and play sheets, Big bibs, Towels- for kids not babies, Socks all sizes, dvds for children, happy not scary-Spanish or English- of course clothes are always needed...preemie - size 7- girl andboy

You can also just push the button below to donate through pay pal and I will deliver the money to them. There is a donation button on the side of the blog also. I put it in $5 increments. So just enter how many $5 increments you would like to give. If $5 bucks is what you have then AWESOME! $5 feeds a child for a few days. Every bit helps.

I am OF COURSE very happy to deliver packages to anyone's sweet children at Eagle's Nest. Just send it ASAP. I leave on Nov 2nd! :0)

My donation button






4 comments:

The McKenzie Crew said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catching up and those pics at the beach were so beautiful they made me CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK - so it is a given that cry at the drop of a hat - but OMG!! I love you guys so much and it was such a gift to see you guys happy at the beach and the pics - I have to have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so stoked about your trip to GC! Have a blast and I can't wait untill we can sit and catch up and chat about life again:)

Love you and your PRECIOUS family girly!

Julia:)

Jane said...

e-mail your address to me ASAP. I have some baby sheets and blankets I was about to donate to a local women's shelter here...but I'll send them to you instead. Don't worry the women's shelter will get the next batch!
Janesescape@Knology.net

Whitney said...

I probably will not be sending anything, but please just love on my girl a little for me. The mama's call her Vane (Bah-neh). :) Have a great trip...use bug spray!!

Whitney said...

I really do know that your name is Angel not Angela.. :)