Sunday, September 02, 2007

IT'S BACK!!!!!




Does anyone else LOOOOOOVE this show??? I am a crazy HUGE fan. Jericho and Lost are my favorite shows. I couldn't wait to watch my DVRed episode of Jericho every week last season. It was awesome. I would wait till Russ and the kids were asleep and even pop me some popcorn. Seriously, I really like these shows. So when I found out they CANCELED it I was horrified!

_

CANCELED????? SAY WHAT??? I actually WROTE to CBS and expressed my feelings on the matter. I have never done that before!!! I was that upset. :0)

_

I get tired of the same old show. I like in depth plot lines and awesome writing. I like a show that is different and gets me thinking! Apparently I wasn't the only one. Jericho fans protested in such massive numbers that they are bringing Jericho BACK!

_

Here's the catch though.... they need more viewers. So there is a big effort to get people caught up on the first season. They are releasing the first season on DVD like September 26th I think. You can also watch the shows for free right on your computer here http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho/episodes.php

_

Right now they are recording 7 new episodes!!! YAY!!! If those take off we will keep our beloved Jericho around! Yippppeee. :0) The actual date has not been given yet but hopefully soon.
_
OK I KNOW IT'S PATHETIC! I know I USUALLY write about something deep and meaningful and now I'm like.... "SAVE JERICHO!!!"Give me a break. A girl's gotta have some vices. I got my favorite shows and chocolate....ummmm and I blog a lot too. Hee hee.
_
So if you are missing out you gotta check it out people. HUGS! Angel

_

PS My computer is now in Houston. Does FedEx deliver on Labor Day? I have no clue. It should get here in the next couple of days. YAY! The half a screen deal is getting kinda bummerish. :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, a colleague only just advised me about this place so i believed i would definitely come and get a search and also present me, Seems a fantastic internet site having a a lot of open affiliates!