Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here is your BIG chance...

We have covered about half of the book "Fields of The Fatherless" by Tom Davis in our book club. I am sure many of you have made it through the whole book on your own by now.

Next week Tom Davis (author of Fields) will be guest blogging right here!!

I will let him take over the book club post for next week. I am not sure which day he will blog. He is touring around the US so I am sure he will just be squeezing it in whenever he can! :0)

We will resume with the book club the following Monday as usual.

Tom has graciously offered to answer any questions you have. If you have a question you would like to ask him you can leave it in the comment section or e-mail me at angelweir@gmail.com...

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!! Ask away!

:0) Angel

No comments: