Monday, September 17, 2007

Guess where I am?

Come on GUESS! AARRRGGGHH!! Just play along. Don't give me any sassy attitude. :0)

My friend Holly. Awwww isn't she sweet?
Oops! Never mind!!!
Prince William and Princess Angel should NEVER have to walk. Right Holly?
YAY! We're here!! What could he be THIS worried about? He is only 10 months old. Hee hee. I think he was worried we might stick him back in that car seat!
Unloading the van....
My friend Holly- my friend Wendi and her baby William.

Aren't we adorable when we unload???? :0)

Look how much STUFF we brought. Sheesh!

Ahhhhh..... the destination...

And on top of it all I get awesome cuddle time with my precious little godson!!!

Does it get any better??? Look at that!

Life is good! More to come. Greetings from our girls getaway in Florida. WOOOHOOO!!! Hugs, Angel

6 comments:

Jane said...

Angel! That looks like MY beach!!!
Where are you????

Melissa said...

Are you back at Perdido Key????? Wherever you are IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! I wish I was at the beach!

Cuddling with a cute baby - and at the beach no less. How great is it to be you? Have lots of fun and enjoy!

Jane-Jane said...

beautiful! You are a very blessed lady!

Farrah said...

Man I need to move near you, You are always having some great get away.
looks beautiful!!

CrazyMomma said...

Where is the beach at?

Lucinda Naia said...

I am SOOOOO ready to join you! Sunset on the beach - does it get any better than that???!!