Thursday, August 16, 2007

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO IS IN OUR BOOK CLUB!!!!

You aren't going to believe this. Seriously... JUST GUESS WHO E-MAILED ME!

Tom Davis AUTHOR of Fields of the Fatherless e-mailed LITTLE OLD ME! Can you believe that??
_
He wants to be a part of our book club!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT??? It seems that a bunch of you were hopping over to his website and he wanted to see what was up. I am just so honored that he wants to be a part of this. He has agreed to do a guest blog post answering questions you might have about the book. I have also invited him to jump right in and participate in our discussion. This is gonna be AWESOME!
_
COME ON EVERYBODY! It's not too late to join in. You can order your book now.
_
http://product.half.ebay.com/_W0QQprZ46917426QQcpidZ1327683460 _

We will start the book club on Monday August 27th. I will post my thoughts on the first chapter and you can all chime in. We might even get some great insight from Tom Davis himself. We will have the official question & answer blog post at the end of the book club.
_
To check out Tom's blog click here http://tomdavis.typepad.com/
_
You can even enter to win a free mission trip to Swaziland on his blog today. OH MAN! I already entered... How amazing would that be?
_
Swaziland, Africa is one of the main places where Tom Davis is involved. They are in a HUGE AIDS crisis. They need help desperately and that is what Tom and his organization are trying to provide.
_
ALL RIGHT!! Let me know if you are joining. You can leave a comment or e-mail me if you have trouble.
angelweir@gmail.com
_
LATER! :0) Angel

12 comments:

Kerry said...

Saaaaaaaaaaaweet! This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to get the book now!

Anonymous said...

Angel,
I just ordered my copy. I don't even know what it is about but I want to find out!

Danielle

Kim said...

My copy is on it's way. I'm really excited about this!!

Lynn said...

WOW!!! I can't believe that. That is sooooo cool. I am crossing my fingers that I get the book here. I will try to get it from Amazon UK while we are in Italy. I am entering to win the trip,too.

Lynn in Doha

Emily said...

That is so cool! I just ordered my copy, so count me in!

Anita said...

I'm in! Just ordered my copy on amazon.

Kirsten said...

I ordered my copy and am in, sorry I have responded to your email sooner - CRAZY (good crazy) busy. I am excited about this!
Kirsten

Jerry and Stacie said...

I received my copy this week and I can't wait to jump right in! How awesome is it that Tom Davis is going to be a part of our book club?!? SWEET!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

Ruthanne said...

I'm in. I'm off to the bookstore to find a copy. I will be traveling to Guat to pick up my son somewhere around ch. 3, but I'll still try to keep up.

RoseAnn said...

I want to join!! i'm going out to find it! Can't wait to start!! Roseann

Faithful Delight said...

I'll join.

Faye

Whitney said...

Just secured a copy of the book, count me in. :)