Monday, August 13, 2007

A little comment leaving tutorial

I have had some of my friends confess that they feel a bit technically challenged. They do not know how to leave comments on my blog. NO FEAR my friends. NO SHAME! We can work on that. Since I want you all to be able to participate in the book club here is a little comment leaving tutorial. It's not too hard. Here goes.

1. Go to the bottom of the post and click on the link that says 0 comments or 12 comments (if I'm lucky!)

2. A little window should pop up where you can leave your comment and read everyone else's comments. (if it doesn't pop up make sure your pop up blocker is not on)

3. Write your comment in the little box that says "Leave Your Comment." (make sure to sign your name so we know who you are)

4. Go down to where it says "choose an identity." Push the circle that says anonymous.

5. Push the button that says " Publish Your Comment."

YAY! YOU DID IT! :0) If you have never left a comment before I encourage you to try it. It's easy. Come on.... everybody's doin it!! Hee hee hee....

Hugs, Angel

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah - come on - join us. It doesn't hurt!!

Mandy said...

I just found your blog through Mindy's blog and the title of your blog so fits you from what I've read. WOW you are amazing and must have amazing energy.

I was also drawn to your blog seeing that you are going to be adopting domestically and adopting AA. We adopted our daughter a little over 2 years ago domestically and she is AA. Are you planning on having an open adoption? Please check out my blog and you can see pics of my daughter.

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!
Thank You!