Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HEE HEE HEE!! I am up to something!!!!

I am sooooo excited. Nope, we aren't adopting again YET! We are still sticking to the plan of starting a domestic process to adopt an African American infant in January. So here's the deal. I'll give you a couple of clues and then you try to guess what I am plotting!! COME ON! It'll be FUN! :0)

Here we go... It has something to do with this...



and something to do with this....



START GUESSING CAUSE I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SPILL THE BEANS!!! You are gonna love this. I might need you in on it too.

HUGS! Angel

6 comments:

Kerry said...

So when are you leaving????

Julia and I are going to GT in the spring. Wanna go?

_ said...

I am guessing that you will be going on a missionary trip?

Blessings!

Farrah said...

I knew it was a mission trip... I could just tell, So when are you leaving??

ale said...

are you coming to Africa?

ale said...

Are you coming to Africa?

Wendy said...

Wah! I can't see the clues!!! My stupid computer!!!!