Wednesday, August 08, 2007

GUATOBERFEST 2007

This ISN'T THE surprise but.....

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED!
_
October 5th-8th we will be at Guatoberfest.
_
Yep! We are driving ALL the way there. It's gonna be worth it though! We even get to spend the night with Lou and Anne Pearce on the way!
_
_
How awesome is THAT? Man I am lucky to get to meet that little sweety pie.
_
This a festival for anyone touched by the world of adoption. (not just Guatemala) It is going to be so cool to see so many amazing people I have met through this blog LIVE and IN PERSON!!! Wanna come??? I think there is still room BUT HURRY!!!
_
_
Come on. It'll be awesome.
_
Hey if you are coming would you leave me a comment?
_
I would love to see who is going to be there. :0) Angel

3 comments:

Lou said...

OK!!!!! I am going to have KK and Zoe at MY HOUSE!!!!! I am beyond excited.....How much fun is this going to be??? WHOOO HOOOOO!

Now, that AFRICA trip! How awesome is that??? I want details on price and everything. I got chill bumps just thinking about it!

Kim said...

Alex and I will be there and we can't wait!!!! It will be so much fun! (and we're glad you guys are coming)

margaret said...

Hi, Angel-

I am a long time reader of your blog. I live in Atlanta and will be at Guatoberfest with my daughter who I brought home in December. I can't wait to meet you and your family!