Monday, July 09, 2007

Sea World With Lauren and the Family

Well...... I am WAYYYYYYYY behind on my summer blogging. I know. I don't have to tell YOU that. SORRY! It has been wild and crazy fun! I will now make a valiant attempt to catch up on all the happenings. Here goes.... The first weekend in June we met Zoe's dear friend Lauren and her family at Sea World in San Antonio. It was so good to see them and let the girls play. If you don't remember the details about this AMAZING family here is the blog about it. http://thevoiceofadventure.blogspot.com/2007/03/okay-heres-what-we-have-been-up-to.html Here are some pictures of our Sea World fun. It was HOT and CROWDED but we still managed to have fun. I think the kids liked the hotel pool the most!!! :0)











Awwww... I love that.


Sweet Parker


Our miracle baby.

You know what I love about this picture? I LOVE seeing baby Mason eating. Not just eating... CHOWING DOWN! This little boy who doctors thought would never live can PUT IT AWAY! Watching him walk and play like all healthy babies brought tears to my eyes. It was the highlight of my weekend. He is a precious little miracle.


More chowing.... I just couldn't get enough.







Silly girl in the hotel room.

Giggly girls Silly mamma

Nighty night

The love of my life and my best friend...


MORE TO COME! Angel

3 comments:

wareaglereed said...

I have to admit I have been stalking your blog to see pics from your trip!!! I know you guys must have had a blast. Yall look so cute together!

-April

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a good time!!! :-)

Juliana
Julia's daughter

The McKenzie Crew said...

luvin that last pic:)