Wednesday, July 18, 2007

For Jocelyn and Isaac

I thought you might want to see this video friend. It is bizarre how appropriate it is. You are adding years to that timer for Isaac. YEARS! He in exchange will add such joy and meaning to the years God has given you.

Friends, if you would like to meet a truly remarkable pair of people go visit my new friend's blog and give her some support. http://bringingisaachome.blogspot.com/ Last night I read her blog... YES the whole thing. It is an amazing story. I cried about 5 times. I encourage you to read it and pray for Isaac.

Look at this little angel. God has something big for this Liberian prince. No doubt about it. Jocelyn, I don't doubt it for one little second. You are on the right path even on the hard days. Remember when it gets scary that difficult does not equal wrong. On the contrary... the best things we will ever do in life will most likely be the most difficult. You are doing one of the best things you will EVER do RIGHT NOW!
Hugs to you brave blogger buddy. Angel





Prison gates won't open up for me On these hands and knees I'm crawlin' Oh, I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls These iron bars can't hold my soul in All I need is you
Come please I'm callin'And oh I scream for you Hurry I'm fallin'


Show me what it's like To be the last one standing And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be Say it for me Say it to me And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me


Heaven's gates won't open up for me With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you These city walls ain't got no love for me I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story


And oh I scream for you Come please I'm callin' And all I need from you Hurry I'm fallin'


Show me what it's like To be the last one standing And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be Say it for me Say it to me And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

wow...thanks so much...the quote you put on my blog last night put me in tears. To me the risk is nothing, Isaac is everything, but I am constantly told by others, that I am risking way to much. It's nice to know that there are people like you who are willing to uplift my son and I, and believe in the risk.

I feel a little less alone.

Thank you.

Love always,

Jocelyn & Isaac