Friday, June 15, 2007

On the road again....


Tomorrow the girls and I are off on a great adventure! :0) We are leaving with my mom and her best friend to go on a BIG road trip. It's going to be awesome. Russ is going to meet us in a couple of weeks to spend the last few days of the trip together. We will be going to Florida, North Carolina, Washington DC and Tennessee. We will be visiting Zoe's foster sister from Guatemala and Julia as well as other super fun stuff. YAY! I will update the blog when I can. It will probably be hit and miss. I know we will be busy but I'll do my best. There will be lots to post about. HUGS TO YOU and happy trails. I hope you are all soaking in the sun like we are.

7 comments:

Tricia said...

Ahhhh! Take me! Take me!

Your roadtrip sounds fabulous! Be safe & have fun!

Farrah said...

What part of Florida are you going too? I'm in Central....Let me know!

Jane-Jane said...

I'm in the g'ville area of SC if you need anything along the way!

wareaglereed said...

Sounds like a blast!! Your girls are too cute!! Have fun!
-April

nikki said...

Sounds like so much!
Can't wait to see pictures.

Jane-Jane said...

are you still out there? I'm praying for traveling mercies for you girls!

Betsy said...

Hope you are all having a great trip.
Love the pics, A.