Thursday, June 07, 2007

My baby is 4!!!!!!

We are off to celebrate with her so more on that later. Just thought I would let you know. Oh, my sweet little baby Kaitlyn! It's bitter sweet watching the days pass so quickly. I just love these girls and I am soaking in my time with them. Before I know it I'll be posting graduation and wedding pictures on here! AAAACCCCCKKKKK! I'm not ready! :0) OK. I know I am being really dramatic but it seems like she was born a few months ago! I've been choked up off and on all day. Pathetic right??? Hugs, Angel

8 comments:

Lou said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Kaitlyn! Hope you have a great time celebrating!!!!

Julie said...

Feliz cumpleanos Kaitlyn! I hope you enjoy EVERY minute of it!!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn!!!! :) And no, you are NOT PATHETIC! Victoria turned 4 last month and I cried my eyes out!!!

I cannot wait to see more pictures of the birthday girl!

Phyllis said...

Happy Birthday to Kaitlyn!! Have a great day!
Kristen will be 4 next week and I just can't believe it. Time passes too fast.
Phyllis & Kristen

Dennise said...

Happy Birthday to Kaitlyn! I cannot wait to see pictures. I cried when kiley turned 19 months I cannot imgaine what I will do when she turns four.

The McKenzie Crew said...

Happy Bithday K-K!!!!
We are so excited you are coming to NC:)

My Crew can't wait to meet yours!!!!

Love Y'all,

Julia:)

Crystal said...

You are the cutest!!! --Caleb just turned five and I cried my eyes out too!!! Jeff even got teary eyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel your pain sister!!!!!!!! I love ya!!!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday Kaitlyn! And Angel, you are not pathetic at all. I think all of us mommas feel that way about our kiddos. As proud of them as we are when they grow up, it's just so hard to see their young, innocent days go by.