Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Let The Birthday Celebration Begin! -June 6th 2007

At our house one day of birthday celebration just won't cut it. So we started the day before Kaitlyn's birthday. That is actually her best friend Madeline's birthday. Remember Wendi- my friend on the girls trip? Madeline is her oldest daughter. Kaitlyn and Madeline have been best friends since they were in utero. They were born 20 hours apart and have been joined at the hip ever since.

We started out Madeline's birthday with a trip to the movies complete with popcorn and candy.

Then I decided to take the birthday princesses and do an impromptu photo session.

Sweet best friends.












After our photo session and some play time we got geared up in our swimsuits.

The girls were pumped up and ready for Madeline's splash pad party.

Silly girls! Peek-A-Boo!
Kaitlyn LOVED her birthday hat.
Mmmmmmmm gluten free cupcakes! Hee hee!! :0)

Kaitlyn ate 3 cupcakes!!!!!!! WOW!
Madeline's daddy helping with the sprinkles. Can't have too many of those.
Madeline's little sister Lilly thoroughly enjoying her cupcake.

We also had a family celebration on Saturday BUT I forgot my camera AGAIN! UUUGGGHHH! However, KK's grandma had hers so we got pictures. I just haven't gotten them yet. I'm sure they will make it on here someday. PLUS!!!! There are more birthday surprises yet to come..... OH YES THERE ARE! Kaitlyn's big birthday present hasn't been given yet and it's a doozy. Being on the lookout. :0) It will happen in about one week. She knows something big is happening but doesn't know what. HEE HEE HEEEEEE! Angel

5 comments:

Gina said...

I love the pictures of Kaitlyn and Madeline...They are such little ladies! The kids are growing up so fast...Glad you have many pictures to remember the day.
Love, Gina

Jane-Jane said...

I just LOVE the cheeks on those little girls! How do you say no to those faces?!?! I don't know what they are putting in the pre-natal vitamins, but the kids these days are to cute and smart too!

I have an idea on the surprise!!! It totally drives me CRAZY when people say things like that... this cat only has nine lives, and I loose 10 with each "there is something coming!"

The McKenzie Crew said...

I LOVED the photo shoot - you have to give me lessons while you are here - that is my one request!!!!

Julia:)

Ellie Puls said...

God granted you the most precious Angels! They are adorable!

HUGS
Ellie, Angelena and Angelo

Debbie said...

Wow! She is a cutie! Time flies by so fast - doesn't it?

Angel - I wanted to ask you about the Plasma cars that the girls have. Do you know if they work okay on carpet? We have a flat berber carpet in our basement and I was thinking of getting one for my daughter who is turning 3 next month, but we have no where outside to ride them it would have to be an indoors toy.
Thanks for any info!