Monday, June 25, 2007

The BIG Birthday Surprise!!

What does Kaitlyn love most???? I'll give you a hint. She's been begging and praying for this since the last time we were there. We told her maybe when she was 4 she could have it. Well THAT was her birthday present. Here are some videos I took for Daddy since he couldn't be there in person this time. How awesome is my hubby for working so hard to do this for his girls? He's the best. Thanks soccer boy. I miss you like CRAZY!!!!!! Anyway... you can watch the videos in order to see the whole surprise unfold. Hee hee! It was SOOO much fun. They kept asking us what we were doing for the surprise. We kept telling them we were going to go sit on turkeys and eat Kaitlyn's toes. They thought that was amusing but BOY were they curious! :0)










WHERE ARE WE GOING????







FIGURING IT OUT!







PURE SHOCK! Thanks Daddy!





It finally hits Kaitlyn! Let the celebration begin!:0)






THIS is what Kaitlyn thought about her birthday present! She was so excited she could barely contain herself. There is more to come. I'll blog more and post pictures when I get time. Hugs! Angel

5 comments:

wareaglereed said...

That is sooo cool, how you surprised the girls!!! My kids LOVE Disney World!! Hope you guys have a great time!!

-April

The McKenzie Crew said...

how cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Julia:)

Stephanie (Maya's mommy) said...

Way cool!!! But O just wanna know who is driving! Hope it's not the same person who is videotaping!! :>) Hope ya'll had FUN!!!
stephanie

Kya Blu's Mommy Candy...aka KiKi said...

HAHA same thought as steph...who was driving...HOW STINKIN EXCITING...That is awesome...Annie better look out with Katlins singing skills...and WOW again Zoe's English is GREAT...Have a wonderful trip...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

Farrah said...

I wish I knew you were so close, Only 15 minutes from our house! SHOOT....I would of loved to meet you