Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Q&A

There have been a lot of great questions and comments in the comments section that I haven't gotten to answer. So I am going to do a post just answering those.
_
Q-Adorable! Love the pics of the baby and of your trip. You guys all look so happy and beautiful. What beach did you go to? It looks so pretty.D
_
A- Thanks!! We were in Perdido Key, FL. It was wonderful.
_
Q-OMG! Those scooter things look like so much fun. What are those called? What a couple of cuties you have!
_
A- They are called Plasma Scooters. My momma and her best friend got them. I bet you can find them on line.
_
Q-does lydia's family still have their blog? i can't remember the address and you don't have them on the side bar anymore!thankscorey
_
A- Unfortunately their blog isn't up and working. Bummer.... Maybe Lisa will read this and get inspired! Hint hint.. :0) However, they are doing great. Lydia is doing terriffic and we are going to visit her this summer. So you will get a full update on them then. They are also going to go pick up their newest addition this summer!! A little girl from China. WOW! How awesome are they?
_
Q- Who sings this song? I'd like to find it...Can you let me know?Thanks...Gina
_
A-I Never Saw Blue Like That. Haley Westenra sings it. Isn't it great?
_
Q-Angel,Do I see Alabama beaches in that picture??? It sure looks like our sand, and those chairs look VERY familiar. Email me and let me know.... Lou
_
A- Hey there! Nope, with the kiddos we tried out Panama City, Florida. I would LOVE to know of some great places in Alabama. We have had trouble finding good condos on line but it's closer to us. Will you leave some ideas in the comment section?
_
Q-question... were you exercising during these past few weeks that you have dropped the pounds?
_
A- Only a little. I try to park far away from the store and do lunges, crunches, squats etc during my favorite shows. That is ALL I've been doing.
_
Q-Angel, I'm one of Lou's friends, and I was reading your gluten-free testimony =-)on the other site. I am 12 weeks pregnant now, and I was wondering if it is ok for me to think about starting that now since I am pregnant. The tiredness from pregnancy is overwhelming sometimes, so I thought it might help if it's ok to do something like that now.
_
A- Of course I am no expert BUT I can't imagine why eating healthier foods (which is really all this is) would hurt you. I would absolutely eat this way ESPECIALLY if I was pregnant. I only wish I had known about this when I was prego! I don't think I would do any colon cleanses or fasts or anything but I am not even doing that now.
_
Comment- I want to pinch you - too much fun - I am here having sympathy labor and nausea - and you are getting a tan - sooo not fair! Julia
_
Answer- GIRL! First, you crack me up SOUL SISTA! Second, I don't want to hear it. You got the most adorable baby from the deal. I just got a tan. Hee hee!!! :0) Can't wait to meet that cutie. When I come we'll tan together!
_
Comment- Where are you guys???? How beautiful! Hope you are having a blast! (and I see that copy of The Maker's Diet!! Do it, Holly, do it!). Enjoy your time. Love you! Erin
_
Answer- We were in Florida! We had SO MUCH FUN! I think we may have won Holly over to the dark side. Hee hee... :0) Just kiddin'. BUT she did like the book! From what I hear the Maker's Diet is working great for you lady. AWESOME!
_
Comment- Some people walk in the rain. Others just get wet. --Roger Miller
_
Answer- WOW! I love that quote. Good stuff.
_
OK I think that covers it!! If I forgot anything or if you have a question you would like answered just leave it in the comment section. I'll try not to be SOOOO SLOW! :0) Angel

4 comments:

Lou said...

Angel,
Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, AL are just as pretty as Florida beaches and about 45 minutes from my house! Look for the Phoenix Condos. They are so nice, and during certain times you can rent 2 nights and up and get a free night. I know I am a little biased, but Alabama beaches are the best!!!!!

The McKenzie Crew said...

What a great post:):):0 Angel - she is so precious - I can't wait for you to see her cute self:)

Julia:)

danielle said...

The song "I never saw blue like that" is also sung by Shawn Colvin. My husband and I danced to it at our wedding reception.

Julie said...

Where do you find all of these great vacation spots? I'm stuck up here in the northeast!! :)