Thursday, April 26, 2007

Moments you want to kick yourself.



I went on a long awaited beach vacation with my family this past week... I could hardly wait. Zoe's first time at the beach. Our first big family vacation... this was Big STUFF! I spent days getting ready and remembered everything EXCEPT my CAMERA!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??? I do NOT know how it happened. I brought my camera charger...my external hard drive... my lap top... my memory stick loader... AAAACCKKK!!! I almost cried. Thanks goodness I pulled myself together enough to realize that I could not dare to be devastated over a little forgotten camera while I sun bathed by the ocean. Can you imagine? Ridiculous. Fortunately I had my video camera which is also a lower quality digital camera. It is not NEAR as good as my camera but it will have to do. What has become of my brain? I am cooking up a nice little slide show of our trip but you'll have to be patient with me. More soon- really... Angel

6 comments:

The McKenzie Crew said...

The picture is gorgeous anway - glad to see those cutie patooties:)

Love Y'all,

Julia:)

jeneflower said...

I forget my camera ALL THE TIME. So I totally understand how you felt! At least you had your video camera- there have been times I only had the camera on my cell phone to capture the moment.

Dimple Queen said...

If you only "almost" cried then you did better than I would have. I would have lost it!!! LOL However, I have been without a camera since DECEMBER!!! Mine just stopped working. I do have a Minolta 35mm but the only lense I have for it is a 75-180 lens and I have to be FAR away from the kids to get a decent picture. Those Easter pictures I took on my blog were taken from across the yard! And the only film I had was old, so they are grainy! OH WELL...enough of that...at least you did have the video camera!

Angela

Amanda said...

Last year for our beach trip I remembered my camera and forgot the charger. It uses a lithium battery that I can't just buy a new one. Luckily on a rainy day we went exploring and found a radioshack. I got a car charger for my camera. Then proceeded to put it away for safe keeping and lost it. I found it before our India trip (which did no good). We actually bought a disposable camera in India and that 1 roll of film actually turned out awesome. Dispsoables don't zoom but you can get some descent pics.

Lou said...

Angel,
Do I see Alabama beaches in that picture??? It sure looks like our sand, and those chairs look VERY familiar. Email me and let me know....

Tricia said...

2 BEACH BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!

They are gorgeous, darling....just beautiful!!