Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Have weight and health issues???


JOIN THE FREAKIN CLUB!!!!

_

NO REALLY! Come on over and join us at http://nomorejunkytrunk.blogspot.com/

_

NO MORE JUNK IN THE TRUNK LADIES!

SAY NO MORE!

_

Here is the way it works. You go to the blog and you can join if you want by just leaving a comment asking to join. You will be assigned to a team. I am one of four team captains. We will have a friendly competition to see which team can lose the most pounds and inches. Plus we will just encourage each other, have lots of fun and give some great advice. If you don't want to join you can just come by to see what the latest advice or challenge is.

_

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AN ADOPTIVE MOMMY TO JOIN A No More Junk In The Trunk Team! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A BLOG! IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN! Just leave us a comment and join the crew. We are here to support each other in reaching our goals and dreams in all different areas of our lives.


SEE YA THERE!

Take a close look.... I am shrinking before your eyes!


Angel

5 comments:

Kerry said...

My team is SOOO gonna whoop your team! BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNN sista!

Angel said...

BRING IT LADY!!! I'm the incredible shrinking WOMAN! :0)

Jane-Jane said...

Angel, I wish I could join your team. I do have health issues because of this extra weight. I don't want to bring your team down, so until I am ready to do it, I am not going to sign up. Thank you for the encouragement. I am cheering for all of you.... you are all losers, I mean winners in my book!!!

Anonymous said...

Can the OK lurker join? I got new jeans and they are tiiiiiiight.

Angel said...

HEY OKLAHOMA LURKER!!! You are officially no longer a lurker. :0)Glad you came back. Of course you can join. Just go to the website and leave a comment with your name (or code name) and how many pounds you want to lose. We would be glad to have you!! Angel