Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Can I ask a favor?

UPDATE! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE OFFERS! I THINK EMILY HAS GOT IT COVERED FOR ME! I FEEL SO BLESSED BY YOUR WILLINGNESS TO HELP ME DO THAT. YOU PEOPLE ARE SO COOL!

Can any of my Guatamama readers take a gallon ziplock baggy full of gifts to Guatemala? I want to send pictures and things to Zoe's foster mommy. It doesn't have to be RIGHT now.... just if any of you are taking a visit or picking up soon and can spare the space. I would have her pick it up at the hotel. I know it would mean a lot to her. (and me too!) :0) Hugs, Angel


P.S. In this picture- no flash and them in front of the open windows in our Marriott hotel room... Guatemala City! Rule # 1 when you get in your room as an adoptive mommy.... open the curtains as far as they will go and THEN pin them back further than that with chairs!!! :0) Oh yeah.... natural light baby!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I would be HAPPY to take it for you!!! I leave on the 23rd!!! Just go to my profile page and email me!!!

Emily said...

Angel,
We are leaving for a visit trip next Friday and are staying at the Marriott. I would be happy to take your package. You can email me at jane@jetup.net.
Emily

Bekah said...

Looks like Emily and Shannon have it covered! I leave on the 20th and would be happy to take it for you as well.

Bekah said...

By the way, thanks for the tip on propping the curtains open and not using a flash. I am so excited to experiment at the Marriott with all your tips. My email is bekahmoser@gmail.com if you need me to take anything for you.

Holly G. said...

I'll be going every six weeks, so let me know of any future shipments, I'll be more than happy to bring them with me.

Jane-Jane said...

What a beautiful family all of you Gautamommas are! Common bonds that bind hearts together!