Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The beautiful mystery woman...

in the picture below is Zoe's foster mommy. She is precious. This was taken 10 minutes before she left Zoe in my room during the pick up trip. What a heart wrenching moment this was for all of us. I feel like crying just typing the words. As you can see Zoe was (and is) very loved. I am forever grateful to this woman. She truly has the heart of Christ. Zoe was not a job for her. She lavished her with unselfish love and kindness. Why is it that the people with the least seem to be ready to give the most? Zoe still calls her every other week and tells her everything. I love that. Angel

3 comments:

Kris and Mindy said...

What a blessing for Zoe to have someone in her life like that. And what am emotional picture. I am so glad that they are able to stay connected. It is amazing how God watches over all of His children. What a blessing.
Hugs

Kerry said...

That picture makes my heart hurt. I'm so glad she still calls her. I hope she keeps that relationship forever. So beautiful.

Crystal said...

oooh it makes my heart hurt too--and I think that is what my baby girl would look like if she was older when she left her foster mother-soo sad