Friday, February 02, 2007

Birthday Recap

I had a GREAT birthday!!!

First of all... all day I had a steady stream of sweet e-mails, e-cards, comments and phone calls. All of them to wish me "Happy Birthday!" Thanks so much. I feel so LOVED!



When I woke up these were on my counter. AWWWWWW....


This note was next to them. YES! He calls me chipmunk. I've always had the cheeks. :0)



KK gave me this little Curious Goerge. Later she threw it in the trash cause she said it was too ugly to give me. I said NO WAY! It's beautiful because you gave it from your heart and your heart is beautiful! I LOVE IT!! So she agreed to keep it out of the trash! :0) 3 year olds are so awesome.

Zoe woke up and said, "MOMMY! It's your Happy Birthday." She straightened up the whole house as my gift. How sweet is THAT?


Russ bought me this outfit for my birthday so I put it on. Isn't is fun?? He knows what I like. Good job baby.


















The girls and I went to a matinee movie to celebrate. We saw Arthur and the Invisibles. It was cute.


Watch out! Zoe will eat ALL the popcorn if you don't watch her. I'm serious! That girl really likes popcorn.

Russ came home early to take the girls. Then my friend Wendi took me out to a great event. She paid for my ticket as my gift. It was a fundraising event to help battered women. The whole night was SO MUCH FUN!!! I had never been to anything like that.


BOY HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT!

It was so cool to have that much fun and be raising money for something great.We got mini-facials and massages. We got our hands softened and got our skin analyzed for sun damage and stuff. (so far mine is hangin in there okay-phew!) We got fitted for our correct bra size. (No I'm not telling) Wendi even won a silent auction!

We had some great Tex Mex! Everyone knows you can't beat the Mexican food in Texas. They even had one of those chocolate fountains to dip strawberries and other yummy things. YEAH!



My goodness! We didn't even get to the Salsa dancing, Glamour Shots, or henna tatoos and we were there till 10:30 when they closed it down. OH WELL! More to do for next year. We decided this is definately going to be an annual event.

AWESOME GIFT WENDI!

AND we don't have our family celebration till tommorrow. FUN! I am going to get a two hour massage at this place in town. TWO HOURS PEOPLE!!!! Then when I get home Russ says the house will be clean and my cake waiting. Does life GET any better???? I DON'T THINK SO! OOOOOHHHHHH YEAH! Life is good. Happy Birthday to me.

6 comments:

A Special Family said...

Oh Happy Belated Birthday. Looks like you had a great time.
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

Crystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeneflower said...

What an awesome birthday! Glad to hear you had such a great day!

Tamra Perkinson said...

Happy belated birthday Angel! What a special year! 30!!!!! It's so much fun to b the age we are. I know you know that as well as I do. Isn't God good to us? He's definitely been good to you in these past 30 years!

The McKenzie Crew said...

I am so happy you had fun!!

Julia:)

Lou said...

Angel,
Happy Birthday to you! You look fantastic. It's so funny, because your new outfit is just what I wear ALL the time down to the shoes! Great minds think alike. I had to catch up on your blog. Your girls are such blessings. I think they are fabulous.

Lou