Sunday, January 07, 2007

What we did this morning.

Kaitlyn woke me up earlier than Daddy and Zoe. Lucky me. We made the best of it and had a mommy/Kaitlyn date. Look what we did!Our pancakes are gluten free. We found out 2 weeks ago that Russ, I and KK are allergic to gluten. It's been causing us lots of issues. I am so grateful we found out about it. I am sure I'll go into more about gluten allergy later. For now we'll just concentrate on the pancakes. :0)
perfect



Hmmm.... that's good! Pancakes are Kaitlyn's favorite.

BIIIIIIGGGG BITES!



OH yeah.



Finally Zoe dragged herself out of bed at 10:30 and had some pancakes too. She is just getting over the flu so she is still a little zapped. Poor sweety.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am your faithful blog follower...The kids are so cute. Tell Zoe I hope she gets to feeling better. Love ya...Gina

Angel said...

Thanks girl! You are the bomb and stuff. Zoe is doing pretty good. Angel

The McKenzie Crew said...

Gotta hear about he gluten thing girly!

Julia;)