Sunday, January 14, 2007

Pizza Night



See what we did tonight? We made gluten free pizza. I KNOW! You want to know more about the gluten free thing and I want to tell you. REALLY! I do. I am just way too tired right now. I'll get to it. I WILL! :0) Anyway, it was yummy- even without gluten.
This was my first time to make home made pizza. So it was a first for all of us. We had fun and the girls considered it a huge success. This time I was only brave enough to do pepperoni. Next time who knows how many wild toppings I might add!
Later, :0) Angel

4 comments:

Crystal said...

That looks so good!!!--and it looks like your sweet baby girls had so much fun making it too!!! Can I come for dinner?!!!! :o)

The McKenzie Crew said...

send me some info or else!!!

Julia:):):):):)

bodegalee said...

Hey there
I think I had started following your blog awhile back when you were just bringing your dd home and then lost track of it.. Found you again thru Julia's blog and will have to go back and read about your journey. We're just thinking of starting an adoption from Guatemala and excited, but still have to find some more moula. Anyway, my two kids have been gf/cf for a year.. my dd also can't have soy or corn, limited rice.. even apples - yikes.. anyway, if you're looking for help going gluten free, I'd be happy to point you in the right direction (altho from the looks of the pizza you're doing great :) Take care
Leigh
Bodegalee@comcast.net

Angel said...

Wow! Hey thanks for the comment. Yep! We are a gluten free family. Well Zoe isn't 100% cause she doesn't have it. She just doesn't get it at home very often. I will definately keep you in mind if we need help. What made you guys go gluten free? :0) Angel