Saturday, January 06, 2007

I've done it.


I moved officially! Here I am! I am still a little confused about how to do some things on this blog. I don't know how to add lists or put a picture on my profile or even check my hits. Can you guys help me? Oh well. I know I'll learn. You know I am always up for a challenge. I am very excited about this fun new format and all the new stuff I can do. I love being able to post pictures and video right there. I was getting a little frustrated at my old digs. YAY! I think it will inspire me to blog more. Thanks for giving me the push Julia. There is definately lots more to come. :0) Life is GOOD! Praise the Lord for this adventure called life. Angel

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am just checking to see if it is easy it is to leave a comment. Well, here goes... Angel

Anonymous said...

SWEET! That was way easy. Angel

Anonymous said...

TAG! Found ya!:) Super easy and nice new digs you have here too. Loved your old site but think I'll love this one too! Your family's story is beautiful. I am a mom through adoption and a homeschooler too! Take care!

Reba, Maria's Mommy said...

I found you! I look forward to reading more about your beautiful family and your incredible faith.

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for quite some time. My husband and I brought our son, Aiden, home from Guatemala on April 19, 2006. Keep writing and I promise to keep reading!

Sara

margmbras said...

Angel-
I have been reading your blog for a long time. I'm glad you are continuing, and I will keep reading. You and your family are an inspiration!
Margaret

The McKenzie Crew said...

wooo-hooo! I am so excited - I have linked you to my blog and I am going to read your blog every day - so Post Post Post Sista! You have so much love and good stuff to share with all of us - it just pours out of you ! I am really happy you moved - welcome!
I want to see pics of your gorgeous daughers ASAP!!
Julia:)
(ya know I love the new address - the voice of adventure!)

Angel said...

WOW! This is sooooo cool! Now all of you who haven't been able to put in your two cents can. I LOVE it. I KNEW you would love that blog address Julia. I'm surprised you didn't have it. :0) Angel

cindy said...

Welcome to Blogger, Angel! Love your blog, much of what you blog about I totally relate to! Happy New Year!
-Cindy