Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Funny Faces For Julia

SMILE JULIA! We love you. We are praying, praying, praying, praying! I KNOW that God has good things for you and this baby. I know that you know that too. Here are some funny faces just for you my friend. You are amazing, awesome, spectacular! HUGS!!!!!!

Angel, Zoe and Kaitlyn

PS If you haven't visited Julia's blog lately. Go check it out and give her some bloggy love! http://babyjb.blogspot.com/

























































































4 comments:

The McKenzie Crew said...

You guys soooo rock - love you all a bunch - thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeneflower said...

Great pics! I like your new blog set up. Maybe you should publish your old blog into a book for safe keeping. Just an idea.

Betsy said...

the bum shots are the best! Gotta love those kids....

The McKenzie Crew said...

Your funny faces worked Guys!I love y'all:):)

Julia