Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dear Julia,

I made this for you yesterday and had major technical difficulties getting it on here. Sorry it's late! :0( I think you are doing an amazing job. I am rejoicing with you that things are turning around. The first time I heard this song I knew God was urging me to keep moving when I felt like giving up. I made this video to help you remember God's faithfulness in your last year. You have walked in faith and seen miracles happen in your family!! I dare you to continue to hear the voice of adventure that calls both of us! Hear it above the fear. You are so strong to be walking this path again so soon. I know how hard it can be on your heart. Lots of love to you. Angel


5 comments:

The McKenzie Crew said...

You are my sister - my dear friend.I think we were seperated at birth:)I have no words just a wet keyboard from the tears of joy that so quickly wash away the pain and stress of the past few days. His mercies are new every morning..
You are my hero in so many ways and I hope we can always inspire each other to continue to hear and follow that voice - we will go where few will go - because of who he is to us:)
The video is priceless and your love is too:)

Julia

Angel said...

Major hugs and ditto, ditto, ditto. I'm glad it was what you needed. I knew I had to do it. MAJOR HUGS! Angel

The McKenzie Crew said...

My Entire Crew wanted me to say thanks so much for yout support!!!

Love you guys!

The McKenzie Crew

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

That was so sweet of you to do.. Thank you for supporting my friend.

Megan

fiaschetti said...

Just stopping by to see the video for my pal Julia. You are a good friend to do this for her!

Sandy